Ably led and professionally managed by our Directors Shri Arun Potdar and Shri Rohit Potdar, Micromax Instruments Private Limited is a quality conscious professionally driven company engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying of a precision-made assortment of digitized electronic display systems, alphanumeric electronic display systems and LED electronic display systems.
Established in the year 1985, we have etched a strong position in the highly technical industry owing to the latest digitized technology and upgraded softwares used for designing our range. Specifically used for high priority messaging and branding our electronic moving message display systems easily communicate critical and time sensitive information, to a wide array of target groups.
At inception, due to our highly technical background, we initially started by designing and manufacturing of microprocessor based training kits for educational institutes. Since then our exponential growth has encompassed a wide array of products to our range. Today, we have carved a niche in the industry by providing solutions to for the visual communications, and branding needs of our clients.
These Electronic Display Systems are a unique opportunity to enhance the power of your communication manifold. With unmatched features, variety of sizes, unbelievable flexibility and highly competitive prices, these display systems stands way apart from the conventional displays. Whether it is just numbers, single line or multi-line text, graphs, logos or graphic characters, MIPL can present it all, with numerous presentation styles with the aid of huge memory size. With enormous flexibility & unmatched technology, MIPL uses various types of communication technologies such as Serial, Ethernet, RF, GSM, GPRS, Wi Fi to communicate to the displays. MIPL manufactures display systems using latest technology at an attractive price. We design, manufacture custom built LED based Electronic Displays for Indoor as well as Outdoor applications. Our product list includes Rolling / Moving Message Displays, Dot Matrix Displays, Shop Floor Displays, Parameter Displays, ANDONs, Score Boards, Application Displays, Universal Timers & Digital Clocks, Token Indicators, Weather & Air Quality Indicators, Wireless Display Systems, Bus Destination Displays
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of a wide range of information display systems as per their requirements.
‘Micromax’ established in 1985. (Design and manufacture of Microprocessor based training kits for Educational Institutes)
Developed the patented Microprocessor based Training Kit in 1987.
Around 50,000 training kits supplied to engineering colleges and individual entrepreneurs all over India along with microprocessor based custom-built equipments and related software as a different business activity.
“MICROMAX INSTRUMENTS PVT LTD” (MIPL) established in 1995.
Development of ‘Scrolling displays for various applications.
First ‘ANDON’ display manufactured for Tata Motors, Pune in 1996.
MIPL later started manufacturing ANDON displays for many conveyor manufacturers such PARI, Chemtrols, Thermofisher, Reliance, WEBB INDIA, BASE Automation, TAL Manufacturing Solutions, Tata Technologies, Praja Mechanicals and many more.
Our mentors Mr. Arun Potdar and Mr. Rohit Potdar consistently striving to provide our client’s with the finest quality display systems. Simultaneously, they have been guiding us, our quality systems and our service levels to their high expectations, and we endeavor to ensure that each project executed by us, stands up their their high levels of expectations.
Our managing Director Mr. Arun Potdar has completed M. E. (electronics) from Poona University. Our Director Mr. Rohit Potdar has also a Bachelor of Electronics anrd Telecommunication Engineering.
Their in-depth industry knowledge and high expertise has been useful in understanding client requirements and specifications as well as providing training to our technical staff. Their experience and hard work has always been a source of inspiration to lead our team of engineers and technical experts.
Some of our valued customers include: Reliance, Tata Motors, Bajaj, IFFCO, NRL, IOCL, Mercedes Benz, Hindalco, Kirloskar, Nestle, Hero Honda, Honeywell, L&T, HVTL, Crompton Greaves………
The company branched out into the design and manufacture of LED based Moving Message Signs for Indoor and Outdoor applications. MIPL has gained its place in a highly technical industry as an engineering-driven company that is ready, willing, and able to provide solutions to its customer’s visual communication needs.
MIPL can now offer the following products:
- Rolling / Moving Message Displays Numeric and alphanumeric Displays
- Dot Matrix Displays Shop Floor Displays
- Parameter Displays ANDONs
- Score Boards Application Displays
- Universal Timers & Digital Clocks Token Indicators
- Weather & Air Quality Indicators Wireless Display Systems
- Bus Destination Displays Flight Schedules (Airport)
- Arrival/Departure /Platform Displays Variable Message Signs (VMS)
We, at MIPL are a strong team of self motivated engineers & enthusiasts. We bring ideas to reality & delight our customer by providing solutions to meet their expectations. MIPL is committed to design & manufacture quality products. We are also equipped with a highly qualified Servicing team for the after sales service support all over India.
We also offer rolling & moving message display, dot matrix display, shop floor display, parameter display, ANDON, score boards, automatic application display, metal hardness tester, bus destination displays. We develop an array of LED based moving message signs that find their applications in indoor and outdoor usage and computer-programmable displays.
Due to our extensive industry experience and our ability to understand client requirement as well as our extreme customization prowess, our accurate and high performing range is widely applicable in the following sectors :
- Stock exchanges
- Bus destinations
- Weather stations
- Restaurants/ Hotels
- Outdoor advertising
- Factory quality parameters
- Industry production parameters
The utmost care us taken to maintain a fair and healthy environment among the staff and workers. We respect every individual idea and take proper care so the team members enjoy their work and give their best in their respective activities. We deliver our performance as a leading manufacturer and supplier of automobile accessories and auto parts with efficient support of our team of expert professionals.
We nurture an industrious team comprising software engineers, technicians, R&D staff, quality analysts and skilled labors that is managed by an active management. Our technocrats are empowered with latest industrial knowledge and are well conversant with the latest softwares that make them develop our range with specialization. They make use of wireless keyboards for easy programming. Our team of engineers and developers possess expertise in handling and designing programs and softwares for the systems which have enabled us achieve a successful status in the market.
Our share their innovative ideas and we try to implement those in our production methodology. This has helped us achieving tremendous success steadily. We also provide conduction of training programmes for our team members so that they can improve their technical skills and add up to enriching the entire production process. Our team being the real force of our organization has been the instrumental for the success of our endeavors. It is because of the dedication and sincere efforts of our professionals that we have become a one stop shop for technically accurate display systems.
Further to ensuring that our customer gets the best from us and every transaction is a win-win situation for both, we offer our customers a wide array of payment modes to suit their needs. Being a client centric company, we leave no stone unturned to fulfill our client’s expectations to their satisfaction. To provide our clients with convenience and share a transparent deal with them, we offer them with following options for payment :
- Money transfer through bank
- Letter of credit
- Demand Draft
We have been able to pitch a great section of the market and cater to a wide client base due to the below mentioned reasons :
- Highly accurate range of digitized electronic display systems
- Our profound industry experience
- Technologically advanced
- Innovative designs
- Customized as per the clients requirements
- Economically priced range
- Easy options for payment
Steeped in tradition, our company's existence of over two and a half decades and our wide base of loyal clientèle give our company the ego boost we need for further expansion. Incepted in the year 1985 by Mr. Arun Potdar, we started our operations as ‘Micromax’ in the designing and manufacturing of Microprocessor based training kits that were made use of in educational institutes.
After two years, in 1987, we patented our microprocessor based training kits that was the introduction to the Indian market. We have been able to touch a mark of 5,000 in providing out training kits to engineering colleges and individual entrepreneurs across the country.
Under the able guidance of our founder Mr. Potdar, we began developments in our range of training kits and started offering custom-made equipments and related softwares. In 1995, Mr. Sateesh Bhosale, joined as a business partner and formed another company ‘Micromax Instruments Pvt. Ltd’.
Today, We have branched out into the designing and manufacturing of alphanumeric electronic display systems and LED electronic display systems for Indoor and Outdoor application, custom-built industrial ANDON displays & scoreboards, LED based temperature/humidity signs, Digital Master and Slave Clocks, Queue Regulating System and computer-programmable displays. Now, Mr. Arun Potdar is the Managing Director and Mr. Rohit Potdar is the Technical Director of the company.
Our belief in long term relationships with our clients, have ensured that we do not have the “get-rich-quick” disease, we charge a fair price for our services and products. Having said that you would find that our products are surprisingly cheap and cost effective to use. Of course the returns for using our products are in such high proportions that we believe every one is completely justified. We believe however big or small, a customer is a customer, who of course is king.
Our wealth is our client?le, we have due to our focus on quality of products, customization, process and service levels, have found a large repertoire of loyal client?le pan India and in the Indian subcontinent. With our quality products and prompt services, we have been able to get repetitive business from various clients. We have made a rich client base during our more than two decades long existence in our specified domain.
- UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER NEEDS: Our Marketing & Sales through their customer centric approach constantly work towards understanding customer requirements & market innovations. Understanding customer requirements MIPL customizes its products to meet customer expectations.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Each custom order, once received, is assigned a project manager who is responsible to guide it through design, manufacturing, and installation. The project manager provides an important link between the customer and MIPL.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: MIPL maintains its leadership position in the electronic display industry by refining and developing products which meet and exceed customer demands. Product managers work closely with MIPL sales group and end users to find out how new products might be developed or existing products be improved to better serve customers.
- SOFTWARE DESIGN: MIPL full-time staff of software engineers pays close attention to users' needs to make sure the programs fulfill those needs over the life of the product by design user friendly software.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Through the years and till today MIPL maintains focus on quality and customer satisfaction. From the beginning of a new project, the design through the life of the project MIPL undertakes various measures to ensure high quality products & services which meet or exceed our customer needs & ensure on time deliveries. MIPL conducts inspection at various stages of production to manufacture a quality product.
- AFTER SALES SERVICE: MIPL Servicing & Support team is forever ready to serve our customers all over India. To promote the spirit of customer service within our service engineers, MIPL undertakes various technical training programs, comprehensive training programs to serve our consumers better. MIPL being the OEM for LED displays, we are surely reliable, committed & motivated to serve our customers with complete equipment support. For out of the warranty period MIPL undertakes AMC services to benefit our existing customers.
- COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND DRAFTING (CADD): MIPL utilizes CADD systems in the engineering areas. CADD enables design of products which are highly robust, compact & error free. CADD workstations are networked, allowing designers to achieve a high degree of design and drafting productivity to better serve our customers.